This diagnostic program will make sure that the consumer needed for connecting HubShop.ly is present. An OAuth consumer is an important part of authentication for HubShop.ly. It enables HubShop.ly to send and retrieve information about your store to your HubSpot portal.
What to Look For
What it Does
This diagnostic program will confirm that an OAuth consumer has been created for your activated store.
Tip: When you start setup for the first time, the consumer is automatically created.
- A passing status means that the consumer was found and your store can authorize HubShop.ly.
- A failing status means that the consumer record was not found for the store. If this happens, you can try to reset your installation by clicking the Reset button in the Support section. This will restart your HubShop.ly installation and attempt to setup the consumer for you automatically.
- Alternatively, you can create the consumer record yourself. See below for more information.
- The Enabled test must be passing.
Manually Creating the Consumer
HubShop.ly will attempt to automatically create the consumer for you. However, in some circumstances this may not work for your application. If the diagnostic test fails, you can create the consumer manually by following the steps below:
- Log into your Magento admin panel
- Select System > Web Services > REST - OAuth Consumers
- Select Add New
- In the Name field, enter "HubShop.ly #" and the ID of the store you are trying to fix
- To find your store ID, select System > Manage Stores
- In the Store View name column, select the target store
- In your browser address bar, the ID is listed to the right of the store_id parameter.
- An example would be "HubShop.ly #5"
- You must match the format of this name exactly
- Save the record
Once created, re-run the diagnostic tests and confirm that this is passing.